If chasing beautiful waterfalls and photographing black sand beaches is your quest, then the South Coast tour is right down your alley. The most amazing waterfalls that we often visit during our tours are all included in our South Coast package. Seljalandsfoss, Skógarfoss and the hidden waterfall Gljúfrabúi, are just waiting to get framed into your next swag shot, dominated by the tongue twisting Eyjafjallajokull glacier. And if that isn´t enough, be mesmerised by the endless black sands and rock formations and abundant birdlife of Dyrholaey, puffins during the summer..
- Availability: All year (with the exeption of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January where we are closed)
- Duration: April through October, 10-12 hours. November through March, 8-10 hours.
- Departure: 10.00 am
- Price: 139.000 ISK per car (4x4 with seats for 4 max pax), Please ask for quotations for larger groups. These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don´t provide extra passangers to fill up the 4 passanger quota.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photoguide and a transport by a 4x4 are included.
- Tripods are available for rent at 2.500 ISK per tripod.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
- When making deposti please email email@example.com: Name, email, country, screenshot of deposit and pickup location.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW with 10.000 ISK deposit. Pay here
Please check availability before booking.
WHEN YOU HAVE MADE DEPOSIT PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO INFO@ARCTICSHOTS.IS WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:
- Screenshot of the deposit.
- Your desired tour date.
- Where you are staying in the Reykjavik area.
- Whether you need a tripod and if so, how many.
We sincerely strive to enhance your experience of Iceland.