Landmannalaugar is a unique bubbling geothermal wonderland with caramel color peaks, soothing hot springs, rambling lava flows and clear blue lakes. Located high in the highlands of Iceland, its the home to some of the most amazing geothermal areas in the country as well as being a photographers paradise.
DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE ICELANDIC KRONA (ISK) IS EXTREMELY STRONG AT THE MOMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED TO LOWER OUR PRICES TO ACCOMMODATE OUR CUSTOMERS AND TO HELP PEOPLE GET THE MOST OUT OF THEIR STAY IN OUR COUNTRY.
- Availability: 15 June - 15 September.
- Duration: 10-12 hours.
- Departure: 09-12.00am (depending on weather)
129.000 ISK119.000 ISK per car (4x4 with seats for 4 max pax). 3 cars are available for a maximum of 12 people. These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don´t provide extra passangers to fill up the 4 passanger quota.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photoguide and a transport by a 4x4 are included.
- Tripods are available for rent at 2.500 ISK per tripod.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
Please put the following information in "Notes" when you book your tour:
- Your desired tour date.
- Where you are staying in the Reykjavik area.
- Whether you need a tripod and if so, how many.
We sincerely strive to enhance your experience of Iceland. =)