Join us on a visit to some of Iceland’s most stunning sights with excellent photography opportunities. The Golden Circle tour, a most popular route with tourists, allows you to visit the geothermal areas, waterfalls, fissures and much more. This tour is designed by photographers for photographers. No matter whether you are an amateur or a pro, you will find this tour a photographer's dream. The tour includes (but are not limited to): Thingvellir National Park, the Geyser geothermal area, Gullfoss Waterfall and many more.
- Availability: All year
- Duration: April through October, 10-12 hours. November through March, 8-10 hours.
- Departure: 10.00 am
- Price: 115.000 ISK per car (4x4 with seats for 4 max pax). 3 cars are available for a maximum of 12 people. These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don´t provide extra passangers to fill up the 4 passanger quota.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photoguide and a transport by a 4x4 is included.
- Tripods are available for rent at 2.500 ISK per tripod.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
Please put the following information in "Notes" when you book your tour:
- Your desired tour date.
- Where you are staying in the Reykjavik area.
- Whether you need a tripod and if so, how many.
We sincerely strive to enhance your experience of Iceland. =)