Join us on a photographic tour of the Reykjanes peninsula, the Geothermal wonder of Iceland. Whether it´s the rough, blackened lava fields covered with rich, green soft moss, or the bubbling geothermal mud pools with its steam rising to the air and its amazingly colorful surroundings, the Reykjanes peninsula has it all. Surrounded by dramatic landscapes of steep cliff formations, black beaches and lava fields flowing into the ocean, it is indeed a photographer's haven. Visited locations may include (but are not limited to): Kleifarvatn lake, Krýsuvíkurbjarg, Seltún, Brimketill, Gunnuhver, The Blue Lagoon and many more.
DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE ICELANDIC KRONA (ISK) IS EXTREMELY STRONG AT THE MOMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED TO LOWER OUR PRICES TO ACCOMMODATE OUR CUSTOMERS AND TO HELP PEOPLE GET THE MOST OUT OF THEIR STAY IN OUR COUNTRY.
- Availability: All year
- Duration: 6-8 hours
- Departure: 10.00 am
95.000 ISK89.000 ISKper car (4x4 with seats for 4 max pax). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don´t provide extra passangers to fill up the 4 passanger quota.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photoguide and a transport by a 4x4 are included.
- Tripods are available for rent at 2.500 ISK per tripod.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
Please put the following information in "Notes" when you book your tour:
- Your desired tour date.
- Where you are staying in the Reykjavik area.
- Whether you need a tripod and if so, how many.
We sincerely strive to enhance your experience of Iceland. =)