The Snæfellsnes Peninsula is a photographer's paradise. Surrounded by sea with amazing cliff formations, waterfalls and extreme lava fields, its landscapes are fascinating to say the least. The majestic volcano peaks at the tip of the peninsula, which was the setting for the classic novel "Journey to the Center of the Earth" by the French author Jules Verne, provides a rugged backdrop to any photos. Join us on a magical journey through this incredibly charming part of Iceland and experience the magic of Snæfellsnes. We will tour around the peninsula and visit multiple photo-worthy locations. These locations may include (but are not limited to): Mt. Kirkjufell, Arnarstapi, Djupalonssandur, Hellnar and many more.
DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE ICELANDIC KRONA (ISK) IS EXTREMELY STRONG AT THE MOMENT, WE HAVE DECIDED TO LOWER OUR PRICES TO ACCOMMODATE OUR CUSTOMERS AND TO HELP PEOPLE GET THE MOST OUT OF THEIR STAY IN OUR COUNTRY.
- Availability: All year (with the exeption of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January where we are closed)
- Duration: April through October, 10-12 hours. November through March, 8-10 hours.
- Departure: 10.00 am
115.000 ISK99.000 ISK per car (4x4 with seats for 4 max pax). 3 cars are available for a maximum of 12 people. These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don´t provide extra passangers to fill up the 4 passanger quota.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photoguide and a transport by a 4x4 are included.
- Tripods are available for rent at 2.500 ISK per tripod.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW with a 10.000 ISK deposit per4x4! (The remaining balance can be paid with a payment link or cash on tour date). Please contact us for availability if you are booking within 2 days of tour date.
Please put the following information in "Notes" when you book your tour:
- Your desired tour date.
- Where you are staying in the Reykjavik area.
- Whether you need a tripod and if so, how many.
We sincerely strive to enhance your experience of Iceland. =)