If chasing beautiful waterfalls and photographing black sand beaches is your quest, then the South Coast tour is right down your alley. The most amazing waterfalls that we often visit during our tours are all included in our South Coast package. Seljalandsfoss, Skógarfoss and the hidden waterfall Gljúfrabúi, are just waiting to get framed into your next swag shot, dominated by the tongue twisting Eyjafjallajokull glacier. And if that isn´t enough, be mesmerised by the endless black sands and rock formations and abundant birdlife of Dyrholaey or the misterious downed airplane on the black sands.
- Availability: All year (with the exeption of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January where we are closed)
- Duration: April through October, 10-12 hours. November through March, 8-10 hours.
- Departure: 10.00 am
- Price: 115.000 ISK per car (4x4 with seats for 4 max pax). 3 cars are available for a maximum of 12 people. These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don´t provide extra passangers to fill up the 4 passanger quota.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photoguide and a transport by a 4x4 are included.
- Tripods are available for rent at 2.500 ISK per tripod.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW with a 10.000 ISK deposit per4x4! (The remaining balance can be paid with a payment link or cash on tour date). Please contact us for availability if you are booking within 2 days of tour date.
Please put the following information in "Notes" when you book your tour:
- Your desired tour date.
- Where you are staying in the Reykjavik area.
- Whether you need a tripod and if so, how many.
We sincerely strive to enhance your experience of Iceland. =)