The Glacier lagoon tour is a 2 day tour since we know by fact that there is now way to explore and photograph all of the south coast and it´s wonders in one day. Its great waterfalls, the black sand beach at Reynisfjara, Dyrhólaey with puffins in the summertime and the famous glacier lagoon with its diamond beach are a wonder to behold and to photograph. The two day tour also brings the possibility to capture sunsets and sunrises surrounded by the magical landscapes that the land has to offer. We will be staying at a location close to the lagoon which gives us the possibility to reach a large area to photograph during the tour. In the winter time, there is also an option to explore and photograph the amazing ice caves by the glacier lagoon and in the summer you can go up on Vatnajokull glacier on a snowmobile to photograph (not included in the price). For those of you interested in that, let us know as those tours are with a local guide and due to popular demand have to be booked well in advance.
- Availability: All year (with the exeption of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January where we are closed)
- We accept photographers from beginners to professionals.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Departure Pickup early on day one and drop off back in Reykjavik in the evening of day two.
- Min # of persons: 1.
- Max # of persons: 12.
- Prices: 246.500 ISK per car (4x4 with seats for 1-4 pax). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don´t provide extra passangers to fill up the 4 passanger quota.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area is included. Dress warmly as it can get cold.
- Tripods are available for rent at 5.000,- ISK per tripod.
The fine print:
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 45 days before your tour.
- Accomedations or ice caves are not included in the price but we take care of the bookings.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW with a 20.000 ISK deposit per4x4! (The remaining balance can be paid with a payment link or cash on tour date). Please contact us for availability if you are booking within 2 days of tour date.
Please put the following information in "Notes" when you book your tour:
- Your desired tour date.
- Where you are staying in the Reykjavik area.
- Whether you need a tripod and if so, how many.
We sincerely strive to enhance your experience of Iceland. =)